Author: Timothy Brainard
Like just about anything else, in order to become a Reiki Energy Healer, one must receive a certain education as such. Now, the process involved tends to vary depending on the tradition being studied or practiced, as well as upon the intent of the new student.
Become a Reiki Energy Healer: What Kind of Training?
Your first step after deciding to become a Reiki energy healer is to determine which style or form you feel most drawn to. Although most traditional forms find their roots in Usui Reiki, there are many, many varied and effective forms available to the aspiring student of Reiki Energy. Some examples might be:
- Crystal Reiki
- Dragon Reiki
- Karuna Reiki
- Kundalini Reiki
- Reiki Aromatherapy
- Usui Reiki
- And many others!
Many of these forms are derivatives of one another and each one has a tendency to match the personality of the one practicing the form, but it is important that you do some preliminary research before deciding on a specific learning path.
Become a Reiki Energy Healer: Commit!…
- Reiki Training.
- Reiki Courses, Reiki Classes and Reiki Treatments For Children in …
- Michael A Nardi Teacher of Reiki – Welcomed by the Universal Life Church World … – SBWire (press release)
- Guidance for Reiki Hand Positions
- There are many different kinds of natural therapy which offer various different advantages to particular people under particular circumstances. Reiki is just one such treatment option that is based on ancient Chinese practices, and which has no known side effects.
The basic ideas involve in Reiki are based on the ancient Chinese belief in Qi. Qi here is believed to be the 'lifeforce' of all living things, and is thought to originate in our 'dan tien' just below our solar plexus, and to then travel around our body via chakras. This Qi is then able to provide us with energy and to help us to recover from various problems, but when we get a 'blockage' in one of our chakras and our Qi is unable to flow freely, this can cause a build up of 'bad Qi' which can cause a range of health problems….
- More at Natural therapy treatments – Reiki